Maybe not to be asked on a first date but definitely to be pondered throughout a lifetime:
What are you searching for in life?
In life, do you want Truth or Happiness? Why one and/or the other?
- What is Truth and how do you know it’s true?
- What is Happiness and how can it be sustained?
What are your principles and how do they manifest in practicality?
- What does that reciprocity between principles and practicality mean for not only your life but the law of your people’s land?
- What kinds of obligations, if any, do you have towards yourself, the people in your immediate community, your nation, and the people outside of your nation?
- What is freedom?
- Where do boundaries need to be drawn? To protect what? Why? How? By whom and for whom? What happens if/when they are disregarded?
- What is free will?
- What is justice? Is it desirable for a community? If yes, why, and if not, why not? How is it brought about in a community?
- What is good in the world? What is evil?
What does being in a committed relationship mean to you?
- What does being honest mean? Is it the same as or different from openness and/or transparency? Are any or all of them desirable?
- What is the role of sexuality in a relationship?
- What would break the bond for you?
- What are you looking for in a partner?
- What is the role of marriage in life?
- What and who is family? What is the role of family in your life?
Do you deny death? If yes, how and why?
- What do you think happens after death? Does it matter to you and/or does it change your actions?
- What is the meaning of life and where do you derive it from?
- Do you want to be remembered? What for? By whom? Why?
What is your vital lie and what would prove it true?